Hey Guys & Gals-
By the time this has posted I’ll have (hopefully) survived the second,and third days of this crazy new program Insanity’s: The Asylum . Having gotten through the Athletic performance Assessment (Fit Test), followed directly by the Speed & Agility workout, (and still being able to stand and speak …ish) I can tell you these 2 things:
- The Asylum isn’t Hard ..It’s Grueling
- I’m Hooked – Lock me up and fit me for a strait jacket, because I’m Committed
So I couldn’t wait any longer for an Ideal place to start this endeavor, The Box was mocking me ! I had to get into it ,so the concrete courtyard it is. Buy the time I had gotten through both the Fit Test and Speed & Agility , I had several on lookers(gotta love an audience),I was covered in sweat, and it had gotten dark. All-in-all I’m Highly impressed, if not a little intimidated, as this is proving to be every bit the “ass kicker” we have been warned it would be.
Fit Test Results
- Agility Heisman -6 *
- In&Out Ab Progression -37
- Lat Push-ups -19 **
- Mountain Climber Switch-Kicks -34
- Agility Shoulder Taps -4 *
- X Jumps -30
- Moving Push-ups -3 *
- Agility Lateral Shuffle -11 *
- Agility Bear Crawl -6.5 *
* Denotes the number of cycles completed down and back on Agility ladder
** Alternate Exercise of Pull-ups
So Like i said I’m Hooked and I’ll have some more craziness to share down the road-
For those of you that want to get committed with me, Hit the link to the right ->
As Always please leave some feed back love to know what you think.
Leave a comment and Share this site.
Candid Coach Out-